Flynas passengers can apply electronically for Stopover through its website: www.flynas.com. The Stopover visa application will be passed automatically to the unified national visa platform at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to process and issue the electronic visa immediately within 4 hours at maximum and send it to the beneficiary via e-mail.
Who is eligible?
- All passengers traveling on Saudia or flynas through any airport in Saudi to their final destination effective 30 January 2023.
How to apply?
- You can apply for the Stopover Visa at the time of booking your flight through Saudia or flynas.
How long does it take to issue the stopover Visa?
- Once you have booked and paid for your flights, it is almost instant. Your Stopover Visa will then be emailed to you.
How much does the stopover visa cost?
- The Stopover Visa itself is free of charge
What is the validity of the stopover visa?
- You can get the Stopover Visa up to 90 days before you travel. Once you enter the country you are able to stay for up to 96 hours.
Can I apply for a visa if I plan to perform Umrah?
- Yes, as long as your visit is less than 96 hours and you are registered on the NUSUK platform. The visa is not valid for pilgrims wishing to perform Hajj.
Can I apply if I am traveling to Saudi on holiday or for business?
- Yes, you can apply for the Stopover Visa if you are planning a single trip on the way to your final destination and plan to stay in the country for less than 96 hours.
Is insurance included with the stopover visa?
For more details contact: www.flynas.com